Luxe Leather Candle
Luxe Leather Candle
Sheer opulence, Cuir or LEATHER & OUDH is a warm and woody scent with deep, rich aromas from far across the globe. Oudh wood has its own unique spicy quality naturally and when coupled with the right amount of leather, elemi and bergamot it produces a wonderfully mysterious, masculine aroma; intoxicating to those close.
Presented in our Signature white vessel adorned with bamboo wooden lid and chic Lys Coccinelle branding. The perfect addition to any home decor, this candle's sleek white finish exudes sophistication and style.
Top Notes: Cinnamon leaf and bergamot
Heart Notes: Elemi (spicy citrus) and oudh wood
Base Notes: Cedar wood, patchouli, leather and amber
- pure soy & coconut wax
- lead-free cotton wick
- phthalate-free fragrances
- hand poured in Qld
Available in Large & XL vessels
NO "P's"! NO palm oil, petroleum, paraffin, phthalate or other nasty chemicals your family is breathing in. Soy is non-toxic and burns cleaner than other paraffin wax candles and are, therefore, far better for the environment and for you! Discover more about the Lys Coccinelle commitment to delivering quality candles here.
- Always read the safety instructions on the base of your candle or box
- Place candle on a heat-resistant surface or candle plate out of any drafts
- To create 'candle memory' ensure the first burn creates a melt pool almost to the edges. This will differ depending on candle container size & exterior factors but is usually 2 - 3hrs.
- Extinguishing your candle before the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass can cause a tunneling effect & ruin the longevity of your Lys Coccinelle candle.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting every time to ensure your candle burns cleanly. Doing this with our specially designed wick trimmers will ensure no black soot from the wick falls into the wax. If the wick is left too long, the cotton wick will mushroom and cause smoking.
- Always extinguish your candle with a snuffer to reduce smoking and to ensure the lovely scent you have just experienced resides for longer.
- NEVER burn your candle further than 5mm from the base of the jar as the intense heat can cause the jar to crack or explode
- Follow our jar cleaning steps and order a candle refill or simply reuse and recycle our stunning jars around your home or office.