Flip Dish for Wax Warmers
Flip Dish for Wax Warmers
Make changing fragrances a breeze with our reusable silicone dish liners. Our flip dish can be placed in the warming dish of any of our fragrance warmers to make switching fragrances quick and easy.
Wax melts can be added directly to the Flip Dish. When the fragrance runs out, simply allow the wax in the dish to cool, and flip the reusable dish inside out. The used wax will pop right out. Once the Flip Dish has been rinsed and dried, its ready for a new fragrance.
- FEATURES: Made of silicone, which can be heated, reused and washed over and over again while remaining flexible.
- USE: Place in warming dish, then add your favorite wax. Use warmer like normal. When you're ready to change the fragrance, allow to cool and POP OUT the cold wax. Easy!
- SPECS: 1.5" tall, 2.8" diameter at top, 2.4" diameter at the base. Made of silicone. Silicone may take on dyes from wax, which is normal.
- SIMPLE HOME FRAGRANCE: Don't worry about trying to scrape cold wax out of your warmer anymore! Add this to your dish every time for an easy wax-changing experience!
- PLEASE NOT DO NOT USE IN TEALIGHT BURNERS
NO "P's"! NO palm oil, petroleum, paraffin, phthalate or other nasty chemicals your family is breathing in. Soy is non-toxic and burns cleaner than other paraffin wax candles and are, therefore, far better for the environment and for you! Discover more about the Lys Coccinelle commitment to delivering quality candles here.
- Always read the safety instructions on the base of your candle or box
- Place candle on a heat-resistant surface or candle plate out of any drafts
- To create 'candle memory' ensure the first burn creates a melt pool almost to the edges. This will differ depending on candle container size & exterior factors but is usually 2 - 3hrs.
- Extinguishing your candle before the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass can cause a tunneling effect & ruin the longevity of your Lys Coccinelle candle.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting every time to ensure your candle burns cleanly. Doing this with our specially designed wick trimmers will ensure no black soot from the wick falls into the wax. If the wick is left too long, the cotton wick will mushroom and cause smoking.
- Always extinguish your candle with a snuffer to reduce smoking and to ensure the lovely scent you have just experienced resides for longer.
- NEVER burn your candle further than 5mm from the base of the jar as the intense heat can cause the jar to crack or explode
- Follow our jar cleaning steps and order a candle refill or simply reuse and recycle our stunning jars around your home or office.