Lychee & Guava Candle
Lychee & Guava Candle
Immerse yourself in this captivating scent that captures the essence of a sunny paradise, evoking feelings of joy and vitality. It's a fragrance that will uplift your spirits and transport you to a vibrant tropical oasis.
Top notes: White Grapefruit, Coconut Water, Lychee Blossom
Mid notes: Guava, Wild Mango, Rose Petals
Base notes: Dewy Greens, Blonde Cedar, Shredded Coconut
Housed in our large 285g soft cream glass vessel with sophisticated logo accent, a perfect pairing with any modern home decor.
- pure coconut soy wax
- clean-burning cotton wick
- phthalate free quality fragrances
- upto 70hr burn time
- handpoured in Queensland
NO "P's"! NO palm oil, petroleum, paraffin, phthalate or other nasty chemicals your family is breathing in. Soy is non-toxic and burns cleaner than other paraffin wax candles and are, therefore, far better for the environment and for you! Discover more about the Lys Coccinelle commitment to delivering quality candles here.
- Always read the safety instructions on the base of your candle or box
- Place candle on a heat-resistant surface or candle plate out of any drafts
- To create 'candle memory' ensure the first burn creates a melt pool almost to the edges. This will differ depending on candle container size & exterior factors but is usually 2 - 3hrs.
- Extinguishing your candle before the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass can cause a tunneling effect & ruin the longevity of your Lys Coccinelle candle.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting every time to ensure your candle burns cleanly. Doing this with our specially designed wick trimmers will ensure no black soot from the wick falls into the wax. If the wick is left too long, the cotton wick will mushroom and cause smoking.
- Always extinguish your candle with a snuffer to reduce smoking and to ensure the lovely scent you have just experienced resides for longer.
- NEVER burn your candle further than 5mm from the base of the jar as the intense heat can cause the jar to crack or explode
- Follow our jar cleaning steps and order a candle refill or simply reuse and recycle our stunning jars around your home or office.