You'll never need to light a match or refill a gas lighter again!
Our Rechargeable USB Lighters are the ultimate candle accessory. Simple to use, stylish and functional. Perfect for any candle lover, these lighters come boxed and make a great gift.
How to use:
- To charge, connect a micro-USB cable to the lighter, then turn on the power source.
- Allow the lighter to fully charge, then disconnect the cable.
- Unlock the safety switch
- Hold the power/ignition button down
- Ignite candlewick with laser
- Charging takes 1-2 hours
- Each ignition lasts 8-10 seconds
- A single charge lasts over 100 uses
- Keep the safety switch locked when storing the lighter
- Avoid getting wax on the electrodes as this can impede the laser. Gently brush between the electrodes to clean off any residue when the lighter is off and locked.
- Avoid keeping the laser in the flame for more than 2 seconds
NO "P's"! NO palm oil, petroleum, paraffin, phthalate or other nasty chemicals your family is breathing in. Soy is non-toxic and burns cleaner than other paraffin wax candles and are, therefore, far better for the environment and for you! Discover more about the Lys Coccinelle commitment to delivering quality candles here.
- Always read the safety instructions on the base of your candle or box
- Place candle on a heat-resistant surface or candle plate out of any drafts
- To create 'candle memory' ensure the first burn creates a melt pool almost to the edges. This will differ depending on candle container size & exterior factors but is usually 2 - 3hrs.
- Extinguishing your candle before the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass can cause a tunneling effect & ruin the longevity of your Lys Coccinelle candle.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting every time to ensure your candle burns cleanly. Doing this with our specially designed wick trimmers will ensure no black soot from the wick falls into the wax. If the wick is left too long, the cotton wick will mushroom and cause smoking.
- Always extinguish your candle with a snuffer to reduce smoking and to ensure the lovely scent you have just experienced resides for longer.
- NEVER burn your candle further than 5mm from the base of the jar as the intense heat can cause the jar to crack or explode
- Follow our jar cleaning steps and order a candle refill or simply reuse and recycle our stunning jars around your home or office.